Indiana today learned it would get a one-year extension of its No Child Left Behind waiver from U.S. Department of Education.
We’ve rounded up some of our past stories on the issue to help get you up to speed.
- Feds put Indiana on notice: NCLB waiver in doubt
- New tensions begin to emerge over state’s NCLB response
- State board sets special meeting on NCLB waiver concerns
- Ritz, state board at odds over what went wrong on NCLB
- Questions remain as Indiana’s NCLB deadline nears
- Pence: Indiana won’t delay test-based accountability in 2015
- Top Republican, Democrat take opposite views of NCLB waiver concerns
- Ritz, state board at odds over NCLB waiver status